Bamboo towel brown 140 x 70 cm
Bamboo is one of the fastest growing grasses. As a result, the growth of bamboo requires little to no water. The same goes for pesticides and fertilizers. The growth of bamboo is much less damaging to the environment, all the way compared to the growth of cotton. An additional advantage of the bamboo plant is the high absorption of CO2 and the release of oxygen.Bamboo itself has an antibacterial effect and is hypoallergenic, ideal for people with skin problems.
- Best bamboo towel for your hands and
- Guaranteed to stay soft forever without fabric softener
- Ideal for gift
- Weight 600 grams per 1m2
- Material 70% bamboo viscose and 30% cotton
- Washing instructions for bamboo towels is up to 30 degrees, with similar colors.
- No bleach or fabric softener needed.
- Dry at low temperature in the dryer.
All the above advantages make bamboo textiles ideal for everyday use but also very good to use when exercising.