Pendant Komodo - Good&Mojo - Bamboo
The Good & Mojo KOMODO pendant lights are named after the Indonesian island where Komodo dragons live: the world's largest lizards. The KOMODO pendant lamp is made from sustainably sourced bamboo and is excellent for use as a dining room light.
- Made of beautifully woven bamboo
- Suitable for an E27 light source, max 60W (excl.)
- Mounted on your ceiling in no time!
- Dimensions:: Lampshade 130 cm x 30 cm x 30 cm | adjustable cord 10 - 350 cm (3x)
- Color: Beige | transparent cord | nickel finish
- Material: Bamboo lampshade | plastic cord | iron ceiling cap
- Dimmable: Yes, with an external dimmer
- Included:: Lampshade + hanging system + screws + instructions
- Electricity:: Max. 40W | suitable for lighting with energy class A++, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty1 years (for defects or production errors)
- Variations:: Also available in white and black
About the brand:
Good & Mojo is the sustainable brand behind the beautiful environmentally conscious lamps. Each of the lamps is handmade with natural materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, organic linen and bamboo. This way you effortlessly add a bit of nature to your interior. Good & Mojo also supports the WakaWaka Foundation by donating 5% of each purchase to the international NGO. And that's not all! Wooden Amsterdam and Good & Mojo also plant one tree per sold lamp. Win-win!