Budu Cutlery tray extendable - Extendable from 32 to 53 cm - Water resistant - Organizer - Bamboo
The Budu Cutlery Tray is multifunctional. The cutlery tray can also be used as an organizer for other products. For example, you can use the organizer to store your office supplies, tools or makeup.
- Material: 100% sustainable bamboo (FSC® certified)
- 6 to 8 deep pockets
- Color: natural color of bamboo
- Extendable in width from 32.2 to 53 cm
- Minimum dimensions: 43 x 32,2 x 5 cm (l x b x h)
- Maximum dimensions: 43 x 53 x 5 (l x b x h)
- Weight: 1300 grams
- Water resistant
Here's how to choose the perfect cutlery tray:
1.Measure the depth of your kitchen drawer. Front to back of drawer.
2.Choose the cutlery tray that best fits this depth:
- Cutlery Tray Depth: 33.5 cm - Width: 28 to 45 cm
- Cutlery box Depth: 38 cm - Width: 29.5 to 47.8 cm
- Cutlery box Depth: 43 cm - Width: 32,2 to 53 cm
- Cutlery tray Depth: 45 cm - Width: 30,6 to 50 cm
- Cutlery box Depth: 47 cm - Width: 30.6 to 50 cm
- Cutlery tray Depth: 50 cm - Width: 34.1 to 56 cm
3.Check that the width is suitable. Because the cutlery tray is width-extendable, it will almost always fit. If your drawer is too wide for one cutlery tray, you can place two next to each other.
All Budu products are FSC® certified. This means that the products are not only made of sustainable bamboo, but also that that bamboo comes from a sustainably managed forest. We are FSC® certified under: License Code: FSC-C016391.
Plastic or bamboo cutlery tray?
There are several reasons to choose a bamboo wooden cutlery box over another material. Namely, due to natural properties of bamboo, it is a sustainable material to use. Bamboo wood grows very fast and concentrated on the surface, so in a short time more bamboo can be grown on a small piece of land than is possible with other types of wood. Besides that, bamboo is very strong, needs little maintenance and has a long lifespan. This cutlery drawer from Five® is therefore also a sustainable choice. For more organizers made from bamboo, check out Budu's Bamboo Kitchen collection.