Seamless Hip Slip – Chloe - 3-Pack - Zwart
This 3-pack contains three black Bamboo Basics seamless hipster briefs; the CHLOE. Briefs that fall nicely on your hip. Experience the softness and comfort of bamboo yourself, because Bamboo Basics must be felt!
- Seamless for ultimate comfort
- Seamless so invisible under tight clothing
- Composition: 68% Bamboo / 28% Organic Cotton / 4% Elastane
- Colours: Black
- Size: S, M, L, XL
- Machine wash, 40 degrees is enough.
- Do not tumble dry, as with cotton there is a risk of shrinkage or damaged fibres.
- Do not use chlorine or bleach.
- Ironing is hardly necessary!
- SUSTAINABLY PRODUCED
Bamboo comes from FSC certified plantations. The Forest Stewardship Council is an international organisation committed to conservation and responsible forest management worldwide.
- OEKO-TEX 100 certified. This means that our products do not contain any harmful substances for people and the environment. Read more about FSC here.
To make bamboo yarn, 2 types of chemicals are needed in the process. These do not end up in the environment because we use Tanboocel. Read more about OEKO-TEX here.
- To guarantee our values and standards, we have drawn up a Code of Conduct. In it, we describe, among other things, the safety of the working environment, payment of fair wages, no child labour, freedom of association and supervision of hygiene.
- You can read the entire Code of Conduct here.
All of our suppliers are BSCI certified. That stands for Business Social Compliance Initiative. It is an initiative of companies that strive for better working conditions in the global supply chain.
- Read more about BSCI here.
The bamboo we use in our products comes from China, where it is locally processed into the final product. Bamboo Basics has local offices and employees there who monitor compliance with the Code of Conduct almost every day.